Shipping and Return Policy
During Covid 19 all sales final.
For over 30 years, we’ve been serving satisfied customers in Oakville and the Greater Toronto Area. We’re pleased to now offer nationwide shipping and online sales to Canadians everywhere! If you’ve any questions at all about us, your order or shipping and returns not found on our website, feel free to contact us! 905-465-2195
We’re pleased to ship across Canada and subsidize shipping with our Low Flat Rate of $9.99 per order over $49.
Flat rate shipping on orders over $49.
- Orders typically process and ship within 14 – 21 business days across Canada (in stock items typically ship sooner, while others can may take several weeks) please call 905-465-2195 if you need a item sooner and we will rush the order or let you know the exact date you will receive it. We will notify you should we expect any delays with your particular order.
- Some Canadian addresses are considered “beyond standard destinations”. In most cases, these are remote and typically northern addresses for which additional shipping costs may apply. We will not process your order in such cases and first call you to indicate any additional costs that may be applicable. Additional processing and shipping time may also apply.
- In store pickup of your online order at our Oakville showroom is an option. Contact us if you’d like to do so and we’ll notify you when your order is ready.
Returns & Authorization
During Covid 19 all sales final.
After Covid restrictions, should you be unsatisfied with most of our products for any reason, we’d be happy to accept the exchange of the merchandise up to 7 days of receipt. Sorry we do not do refunds. Please note the following:
Items should be in unworn, unsoiled condition and in their original packaging complete with adjacent tags. If the goods were worn and the tags are missing it is your responsibility to pay to have the goods returned back to you.
- Baptism clothes, First Communion dresses, Christmas Clothing after Dec 15th, long gowns, shoes, accessories, under garments and white shoes are final sale.
- A Return Authorization (RA) must be requested in advance of sending the return for online orders. The RA number must be clearly printed on the box when returned, or it will not be identified as a return and thus the delivery will be refused and deemed abandoned.
- A RA must be requested within 3 days of the items being received by you (per tracking information). Please inspect the items upon delivery, ensure they are delivered as ordered and that they are tried on for size. Unfortunately, RA’s will not be granted after this 3 day period.
- Purchased item must be returned and postmarked within 7 days and delivered to us within 14 days or the parcel will be refused after this amount of time.
- We do not charge any restocking fees for authorized returns up to 7 days.
- Authorized returns after 14 days will receive a 20% restocking charge.
- Returns may be shipped to us by your courier of choice, at the expense of the customer.
- Exchangeable items may be returned to our store location to be exchanged.
- Once the returned item(s) are received, they are thoroughly inspected and upon confirmation that they are in new, re-sellable condition with all original tags attached we will exchange the merchandise or issue you a credit note valid for 1 year.
- Orders can be exchanged once only, not multiple times.
- We do not offer $9.99 flat rate shipping when applying a credit from a return.
- Refused orders will receive a chargeback for the current shipping fee at retrieval, a retrieval service fee of $14.95 and a 20% restocking fee will be applied. You will receive a credit available for one year.
- Returned orders will receive a chargeback for the current shipping fee applied.